Thanks for helping with the In My Shoes Appeal. The following is instructions on how to drop off your trainers at any Parcel Motel location nationwide.
- Pack up your trainers in a bag or box
- Register for FREE here https://my.parcelmotel.com/registration/start or if you already have an account, log in.
- Click on Return Parcel
- Go to “Return to a Retailer or use a prepaid label” and choose In My Shoes Appeal from the drop down list
- Choose the locker size required, confirm the weight is under 10kgs and press the Continue button. Don’t worry if you’re not sure of the size, you can change to a larger one at the locker machine.
- Download and print the label and attach it to the outside of your parcel. If you do not have access to a printer you can key in the bar code number or scan it on your phone. But please write "In My Shoes" on the outside of your parcel.
- Take your parcel to your local Parcel Motel, follow the on-screen instructions and scan the label’s bar code to open the locker. Alternatively you can key in the bar code number using the keypad.
- If you have a large amount of trainers you can repeat the steps above and use more than one locker. Alternatively, you can drop off your trainers at any Nightline depot located in Dublin (Finglas), Sligo, Galway, Cork, Limerick, Waterford and Athlone. Click here for a list of depot locations https://www.nightline.ie/contact/map-and-location-info/
- We’ll take it from there and ensure that your trainers get to their new home in South Africa.