Yes you can shop anywhere in the world and use your Parcel Motel address as your delivery address. However, if you are buying goods from outside the EU please be aware that depending on the value of the item, they may be subject to Customs VAT & Duty Charges. These charges will need to be paid before the carrier will deliver your parcel to Parcel Motel. Parcel Motel does not accept responsibility for any parcels returned to the sender due to unpaid Customs and Excise duties and cannot pay charges on your behalf. We would also recommend that you track your overseas parcel so that you can see if your parcel is being held by Customs.
Articles in this section
- How to capture a screen shot
- Where is my parcel?
- When will my parcel be stored in the motel?
- Parcel Motel XL
- How To Collect a Parcel with a UK Phone number
- How long will my Amazon parcel take to reach me?
- How to collect a parcel?
- Can I purchase goods from outside the EU using my Parcel Motel Address?